- Corsets are making a strong comeback and have been for a few seasons now. The waist-cinching style was first covered by Trendalytics in our Spring/Summer 2020 Fashion Week coverage and has only grown in popularity thanks to Bridgerton and the rise of Regencycore.
- There are 80K average weekly searches for corset top. Searches over the last 3 months are +252% to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- Corset tops have an average engagement rating — social posts are +50% to last year.
- Products in the market are +19% in the last 30 days.
- TL Forecast: This trend is expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.