- According to the Fall 2021 runway, cow print is here to stay! The mooody animal print was spotted on jackets, bucket hats, boots, and skirts at Anna Sui, GCDS, and Eckhaus Latta.
- There are 48K average weekly searches for cow print. Searches are +196% to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- Cow print is new to market—53% of products are new within the last 3 months.
- A top market mover — 20% of new SKUs out of stock.
- Tops (24%), swimwear (19%), handbags (11%), intimates (9%), and pants (5%) are the most popular cow print product categories, while cow print boots (2.7 AWS), pants (2.6 AWS), and jackets (2.5 AWS) are the most searched for.
- TL Forecast: This trend is expected to continue growing over the next six months with 90% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.