- Yoga pants are back (thanks to Emma Chamberlain), and the loungewear staple has reemerged with a controversial new alias—flared leggings.
- There are 20K average weekly searches for flared leggings. Searches over the last 3 months are +307% to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- Flared leggings have a strong engagement rating—social posts are +1,400% to last year.
- Products in the market are +4% in the last 30 days.
- TL Forecast: This trend is expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact email@example.com.