- For several seasons now, the puffer jacket has cemented its status as a cold-weather staple. Designers on the Fall 2021 runway are reworking the classic piece with unexpected shapes, materials, and details.
- There are 214K average weekly searches for puffer jackets. Over the last 3 months, searches are +71% to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- Puffer jacket has a strong engagement rating, generating more social buzz now compared to the last 20 weeks.
- A top market mover—21% of new SKUs out of stock.
- TL Forecast: This trend is expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact email@example.com.