- An antioxidant powerhouse, quercetin works to neutralize free radicals, boost immunity, and reduce inflammation.
- Top skin concerns and benefits associated with quercetin include wrinkles, hydrating, dark spots, brightening, and firming.
- There are 93K average weekly searches for quercetin, nearly 5x that of bakuchiol. Searches over the last 3 months are +297% to last year and are growing at an accelerated rate.
- Products in the market are +8% in the last 30 days.
- The ingredient is most saturated in the luxury market where the average price is $91.
- TL Forecast: This trend is expected to continue growing over the next year with 70% confidence.
If you’re interested in becoming a member and want to learn more about trends that are growing — and dying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.